- Updates, January 2016 -
- A New Online Course with Christopher Tompkins –
- Featuring Commentary on the Sūtras by Legendary Tantric Sage Kṣhemarāja -
- 9 Empowering Sessions, February 22th – April 18th (Monday Evenings, or via Download for Self-Study) -
Based on *Seven* manuscripts of Kshemarāja’s commentary on the Śhiva Sūtras, personally recovered from Kashmir by Christopher Tompkins and others between 2012 and 2015.
Click here for more information and to register for this extraordinary course!
- Namaskāra Vinyāsa: the Practice -
Featuring the *First Translations* ever presented on Sūrya Namaskāra Vinyāsa from source texts, 7th- 16th centuries, A.D.
Just Posted! -
- A tentative list of 27+ Tantric Source Texts referenced by Christopher Tompkins in our Course, ‘Asana Vinyāsa: the Tantric Origins of Modern Postural Yoga’-
Click below to Read my Recent Article in Sutra Journal Online, called -
Experience the profound wisdom of Tantric Masters, translated directly from un-published texts and presented in simple language.
Discover how the timeless, life-affirming teachings of Tantra can serve as a direct means to self-healing and deep transformation to help face the challenges of everyday life.
Cultivate the power of your own intuitive insight (pratibhā) to illuminate your path to freedom and awakening.
“I am the Divine. I am nothing else. I am not a receptacle for sorrow, for I am the Absolute alone. I am made of Being, Consciousness, and Bliss. My truest home is my highest Self, Who is forever free.” -Tantric quote (Click here to hear the Sanskrit)